***** OPERATING ROOM DAYS ***** ***** $3,200 Weekly Gross ****** ***** $41,600 for 13wks!!! *****
EUREKA, CALIFORNIA!! Pay Breakdown: Hourly Rate: $48.75 Overtime: $73.13
Available Total Weekly Non-Taxable Stipend: $1,250 (Maxed Out)
Hospitals Minimum Requirements: – 2 Years Operating Room Experience – BLS & ACLS – Scrub & Circulate Mandatory – On Call Required on some weekends – Required to float Location: Eureka, California Unit: Operating Room Contract: 13 Weeks Hours: 40 ( 5 x 8’s) Shift: Days (6am – 2:30pm)
Start Date: Early April 2018 Starts!!
Click Here to apply!!
Reply with your updated resume and 2 recent references
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as require
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years recent Oncology, M/S, Telemetry, SDU, PCU, DOU,ICU, NICU, OR, Post-Partum, Mother-Baby, ER, or L&D acute care RN hospital setting nursing experience
- Current State license
- BCLS required for all units
- ACLS preferred if necessary for unit
- NLS/NPR preferred if necessary for unit
- PALS preferred if necessary for unit
- ADN required
- Additional requirements may be needed by our client
- Top Travel Nurse Pay
- Weekly Payroll-Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Tax Advantage Plan
- Health, Dental & Life Ins. Available
- Free Continuing Education
- Covered Liability Ins. & Workers Comp
- Housing Per Diem & Stipend